11.03.2009

Mid-Term Portfolio

I feel that my short duration drawing have gotten much better this semester. I used to struggle a little bit to get my gesture drawings to look the way I wanted them to look like.

These gestures are the most current and range from 30 seconds to five minutes.





Whereas these gestures are from earlier in the semester but have roughly the same timeframe.



I don't have as many long drawings, but what I've done this semester I'm pretty happy with.

This drawing was about 30 minutes in length. It was a tricky angle but I'm happy with the way it turned out.

This one was also pretty tricky to drawing and I'm not a fan with the way his left leg looks.

Out of my all my long drawing this one is probably my favorite as far as how it turned out. I think this drawing was around 40 minutes or so.

I still enjoy drawing skulls so three skulls = three times the fun. Although, the top skull looks a little wonky and the 3/4 skull looks a little cartoonish to me.

I feel that I need to work on my foreshortening skills as well as continue working on hands and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment